Keep Your Pool in Tip-Top Shape
At Pool Tech Inc., we offer all services to make sure your swimming pool and spa look and run their best. We offer summarization and winterization of swimming pools and spas. We service, repair, and maintain swimming pools and spas, as well as commercial pools and institutional therapy pools. We stock all brands of parts and equipment. Weekly maintenance is performed by the same respectful assigned tech to your pool, not a new face every week. We specialize in electronic leak detection and repairs.
All heater and pump repairs are performed by a factory trained and certified technicians. We have over 28 years in the pool service business. We are also a Loop-Loc custom mesh pool cover dealer.
We build, service and maintain pools in Gladwyne, Bryn Mawr, Villanova, Haverford, Bala Cynwyd, Wynnewood, Radnor, St David's, Wayne, Newtown Square, Malvern, Berwyn, Paoli, Chester Springs, Devon, Chadd's Ford, West Chester, Kennett Square, Unionville, the entire Main Line, and major parts of the Delaware Valley. Services include:
- Weekly Pool Maintenance
- Pools Repairs and troubleshooting
- Pool Opening
- Pool Closing
- Upgrades to equipment
- Leak detection and leak repairs
- Heater and pump repairs by factory trained technicians
- New plumbing
- Commercial service programs for hospitals, clubs, and therapy pools
- Alternative sanitizers
- Chemicals and parts
When you schedule any of the above services with us, you will get a courtesy confirmation call letting you know when our uniformed technician will arrive at your home. In most cases, you do not need to be there for us to perform our services.
Our fees are reasonable, and all our work is guaranteed. For more information, or to schedule service, please call 610-361-1552. Or fill out the form below.
We provide a weekly pool cleaning & chemical service so you can have a truly “Maintenance–Free” pool. We don’t require an annual contract.
Each weekly cleaning visit includes:
- Vacuum the pool
- Brush the walls & tiles.
- Empty the skimmer baskets
- Clean or backwash the filter
- Empty the pump & filter basket
- Skim away any surface debris
- Test and adjust the chemicals
- Leave a service ticket, reporting what we’ve done
Our repair technicians are factory trained on major brands of pool equipment, including Pentair, Jandy, CoverPools & Polaris. We also offer the following repair services:
- Pool Cleaners Installation, Repair or Replacement
- Filter Service, Repair and Replacement
- Heater Repair and Replacement
- Pump Service, Repair or Replacement
Standard Pool Opening Includes:
- Removal of winter cover
- Start circulation system
- Test heater
- Add chemicals
- Chemicals and repairs provided at an additional charge.
- Cleanup of debris is NOT included and is charged as initial vacuum cleaning.
Standard Pool Closing Includes:
- Lowering water level
- Install existing cover
- Blow out and drain all pool piping and filter equipment
- Test water for chemical balance.
- Chemicals and repairs, pre-closing cleaning at additional charge.