Is your swimming pool “out of style”?
You Can Make it BETTER THAN NEW!
Have you thought about renovating or remodeling your pool or spa? If so, we've got great news for you. Pool Tech Inc. will bring your old pool back to life, actually better than when it was new. We specialize in residential, commercial, and aquatic therapy pool and spa renovations. In just the last 10 years, literally dozens of new developments have made swimming pool ownership more enjoyable, less expensive and easier than ever. Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- New Designs, such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs
- New Water Features, such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains
- More Energy Savings with heat pumps, variable speed pumps and LED lighting
- Less Work with automatic cleaners, chlorine generators and automated control systems
- NEW MATERIALS, such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs and aggregate interior finishes
We install energy efficient pumps, filters, and heaters. We also specialize in residential, commercial, and aquatic therapy pool and spa renovations. You can upgrade your pool or spa to an iPhone remote control system, where you can control and view your pool and spa anywhere in the world or just on your way home from work.
We install new pool coping and tile. We specialize in Diamond Brite Quartz pool plaster and pebble and glass bead plaster, as well as Durazzo hand polished pool plaster. All renovations are code compliant.
Flagstone, Travertine, and exposed aggregate decks are installed to give your pool a new, clean, and modern look. We handle the complete job from start to completion, from inspiration to a new finished backyard environment you can be proud of.
Want to give your pool brand-new look? We can do just about anything to change the look, style, and make it better than new. Whether it's a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it's no problem. We've gotten pretty good at making old pools look beautiful again.
To schedule a one-on-one consultation for YOUR renovation, please call our office at 610-361-1552.
From chemical management to spa automation to automatic cleaners, new breakthroughs have taken the drudgery out of swimming pool ownership.
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically
- Accessible from anywhere - even your cell phone!
Salt-based chlorine generator
- Uses plain old salt to create pure natural chlorine
- Completely automatic; never handle chlorine again!
- Stunningly beautiful; many styles to choose from.
- Lasts twice as long as plaster finishes
The industry has been working hard to develop more cost-efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. Altogether, today's swimming pools use about 60% less electricity than they did 20 years ago.
- Uses up to 80% less energy than gas heaters.
- Some models can also cool the water on extra-hot days.
- Extends the swimming season for just pennies a day
Multi-Speed and Variable speed pump
- Uses up to 75% less electricity than single speed pumps.
- Runs longer at low cost, keeping pool cleaner.
- Required on all pools by 2011 (FL state law)
- One button keep kids, critters and debris out of the pool
- Helps retain the heat, so the heater works less.
- Also reduces chemical usage
Pool & Spa Lights
- Uses up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights
- Energy and maintenance savings can deliver a payback in less than two years
Fill out the form below to schedule your pool renovation